Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weekend: WEARwhere

Still BEAMING over the thought of this new (genius) collaboration here on brighteyed. I am sure you all adored Meredith's intro as much as I did... her closet is extremely enviable! The girl sure knows how to buy, collect, & style! We are seriously excited for whats to come on the blog... so please check in with us as often as you please... EVERY day is totally legit. Well, here in Cincy today the weather is beeeaauuttiiffful. Hello Spring, you're here a tad early but I'll take it. I have been waiting to dust off the ol' Tory Burch flats....my poor pale feet were exposed to sunlight (and air)  for the first time in ages. The weather this past Saturday was quite delightful as well, and with that I would like to share some WEARwhatWHERE (probably already coined, but I'm gonna go ahead & coin it juuust in case) pics that were snapped this weekend. Most of my weekend was spent bopping around OTR and that's WHERE these outfits were exposed (I seriously heart the city scenery). Happy viewing!
xx -A-

top: {UO}; dress: {American Apparel}; scarf: {Banana Republic}
watch: {Michael Kors};   bracelets: {Bijouterie}




top: {Blue Life}, cami {UO}
bottom: side zip leggings {Nordstrom}
purse: {UO}

1 comment: