Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fashion Forward

Intense contemplation has been taking place here.... should I continue the blog, and if so, what direction do I take with this? Well, I have decided to just go for it and persue my deepest passion for...wait for the witty rhyming opportunity... fashion. As I have previously noted, I am NO EXPERT.  I simply love everything associated with the subject of STYLE. I am utterly intrgued by it ...and I deeply love to see/ play/push/experiment/find/explore  it. Thus, I plan on pushing myself to do some SERIOUS exploration (online, local stores, other cities,  ANYWHERE and everywhere) and will share my findings and views with you all. So, let's begin!

First up.... Let's address my accessory fixation.

I have a serious addiction when it comes to accessories. I have noticed that this has actually overtaken (for the moment) my endless exploration for clothes. I love all things GOLD, unique, and EYE- CATCHING.  As for the eye-catching piece, I found just the designer..... let me introduce you to DANNIJO . I managed to find this designer through instagram (not quite sure how I fell upon it, but I am ELATED  I did). This gorgeous jewelry is often mentioned and worn by my other current obsession...the Man Repeller ...please view her blog if you haven't already- I look like such a blog noob compared to her...and yes, I just used the word noob. Anywho, each piece is handmade and just GLORIOUS. See a few selections below, then do yourself a favor and buy some. xo
MedineCleoGavinaNaomiClunyAlessandraFrankie IIZuma/Loma/HermosaLucasIsisSalvadorSinatra

No comments:

Post a Comment