Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Whirlwind

Oh my how the holidays were a TOTAL whirlwind! I feel like I was just wrapping presents two seconds ago and here it is, January 3rd already! My post-Christmas  holiday week was spent in beautiful Southern Florida where I was able to capture some gorg moments. NYE was spent in Indy for a dear friend's totally stunning wedding....check out the bride's dress- OBSESSED. The pictures below can fill you all in on the beautiful sights and fun that took place....Enjoy! xo

Quickie trip to Florida...


Most beautiful sunsets


Water reflection

I heart Siesta Key

Sisters

Here's a funny one: Florida resident vs. Florida visitor

Oh hey ginormous sea gulls



My older bro ..... the aspiring blogger/ jealous of my blog

I LOVE her. That is all.


 NYE Wedding

















Happy New Year!!! Hoping 2012 is an AMAZING year for all! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment