Monday, January 16, 2012

Brightening Up

Those who know me can testify to the ultimate fact that I am ALWAYS changing my hair color. ALWAYS. I was thinking about it and have decided that I must perceive my hair as a sort of accessory, and thus, am always looking for ways to spruce it up to something more exciting & new. While I have been taking the darker route the past few years, I decided to explore with a brighter shade this time. I am currently a fan of this new hue and hope that I can stay committed to this for a while...for the dear sake of my hair (and to keep my word to my hairstylist).  TOTAL committment issues with the hair. Along with this new hair color, I have been incorporating some neon love into my look with complete acknowledgement that I am in denial that it is in fact Winter, not Spring. I really don't care, however as I am quite sick of the mass of gloomy grey that is the entire sky each day.  Time to brighten it on up. xo





P.S. HIGHTLIGHT of my weekend was reaching 1000 page views! Thanks to ALL who are joining me! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment