Saturday, January 28, 2012

DOUBLE TAKE

TOTAL EXCITEMENT. I have some AMAZING  news to share here on brighteyed. I am OVERJOYED to announce that a dear/beautiful/wonderful...(oh and ridiculously stylish) friend will be joining me as a CO-BLOGGER from here on out... A big warm welcome to the fabulous MEREDITH SCHIFF!!! I am so excited to join forces with this gal, and we already have TONS of amazing ideas in the works. This is such an awesome opportunity as we will be able to offer all of our readers DOUBLE the INSIGHT on anything and everything fashion related...and so much more. We are so excited to embark on this blogging journey together and hope that you will join in on the fun and follow along! We are truly BRIGHTEYED at the moment as we are filled with excitement for what the future holds! An 'About Meredith' blurb will be Monday's post so be sure to scope out my new partner! xo


1 comment: