Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Splash of Inspiration

Happy Saturday all....prepare yourselves, and allow me to SERIOUSLY INSPIRE YOU. I'm kidding, but seriously the picture below may do just that. I am seriously obsessed with these quotable cards and buy one (or three) everytime I come across a spinning card stand of them. At times I do buy them for others, as they are cards, and that is their one and only intended use- for giving. However, a majority of the time I just purchase and place randomly in my condo as I am madly in love with every quote that rolls across these cards. The card below sits on my table, next to me as I type, and is my current mantra-to-live-by. Happy Weekend everyone! ....for those who were fortuate enough to be graced by sheets of slippery ice today, be careful...particularly if heels are making an appearance in your lovely ensemble tonight (they are most definitely in my outfit plans, should make for an extra exciting night). xo

No comments:

Post a Comment