Thursday, January 12, 2012

Contradicting Colors

L O V E  that both NEON & PASTEL color palettes are in for spring. Isn't that a PARADOX or something?  I picture the Easter bunny being chased by the "scary" ghosts in a good ol' fashioned game of Pacman - random image, huh? Guess the MASTER FASHION designers could't decide on one palette this year- and WHY should they?!   Regardless of all this rambling, I plan on FULLY EMBRACING both.  Exploration for pieces begins....now. My black-uniform-wardrobe is about to get REVITALIZED- that is if I can part a little with my go-to color. I am just going to make Spring come right now....although I can totally envision a soft blue-hued dress, or better yet, a BRIGHT NEON accented look amidst a SNOW covered background. I'll let you know how that goes..... OH, and color blocking is ENCOURAGED. xo
















I SERIOUSLY want this to be my wedding dress...... in this color. No joke.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beautiful! I think that you should definitely get this dress or any bold and gorgeous gown that you desire since you only get married once, right? One of my girlfriends chose a stunning RED gown for her wedding day since it was her favorite color. Do what makes you delight in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim!I love your comments....and your wedding gown advice! I would totally do a bold color, who knows what I'll be prancing down that aisle in! xo

    ReplyDelete