Friday, January 6, 2012

In L U S T

“FOR LOVERS OF BEAUTIFUL THINGS”
reads across the adorable little card included in my delightful box of WANDERfulness. I am indeed a lover of beautiful things, and let me just confirm right here and now, Wanderlust  + Co designs some rockin' jewelry. Oh, and did I mention the price point for these amazing pieces are RIDICULOUSLY reasonable??!! Seriously, see for yourself. The website lists the prices in AUD (Australian dollars) which led me to believe this is an Australian designer... .however, my package came from Malaysia, soo I'll have to get back to you on the origin ....Wherever it came from....I am obsessed with each piece and plan on ordering tons more. The only sliigghhttt drawback here is..... it takes quite some time to ship- a couple weeks in fact. I think they suggest a 15 day delivery time for US shipping.......however, these gems are WORTH THE WAIT .....and shipping is free when you spend over $50- which is quite a deal given that it is being shipped from the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD. I encourage you all to get your armparty on and check out this website right this second.....or at least sometime this weekend.  Heres the linkage: Wanderlust + C0
 p.s.   HAPPY WEEKEND  xo



** Michael Kors watch not included** ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment