Monday, January 23, 2012

WEEKEND WEARS

Hello dear readers...hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Mine was quite enjoyable... spent some time with the man  in OTR Friday and had an awesome date Saturday with one of my most favorite people- I heart you Mere- followed by an incredible bday party for the lovely Duru (owner of Sloane). I always love hangin' with this gal (Meredith)  as we have a weird amount of things in common and her sense of style is truly legit. She has a incredible eye for vintage finds which you will frequently find incorporated in her chic outfits. We had  sincerely essential convos over delish wine and plate loads of food at Cumin- Y U M. Anywho.. I have included some style pics from the weekend that I hope you will enjoy.  I obviously thought  wearing sky-high heels Saturday as the entire city was covered in a thick sheet of ice was a TERRIFIC idea....and as a result, COMPLETELY bit it later that night, and my right leg is now a lovely shade of purple & blue. ALSO....I have some seriously exciting ideas for posts to come and am planning to start capturing ootd (outfits of the day) as often as possible....whenever my "photographer" is available (best. fiance.ever.)

ps... after SEVERAL (urgh)  failed attempts, I finally produced a somewhat decent looking friendship bracelet which I have chosen not to include a picture of because it may look like it was done by a very young child. Will feature once I have mastered the skillllz ( yes, that again was an intentional typo...eh hem Adam).
HAPPY MONDAY! xo

      New iphone cover c/o Society 6, coziest fringed cape/sweater from UO, J brand jeans.
 Saturday outfit credits: LNA top, Urban Outfitters tights + mini skirt, crystalized rock necklace from      SLOANE (heart it). Mere's fab fur coat: a to-die-for vintage find.

No comments:

Post a Comment