Tuesday, January 10, 2012

SPRING FORECAST Intro: via the Lovely Linds

OH. SO. EXCITED. about this post collaboration with the adorable and ridiculously fashionable Lindsey. I worked with this doll at RBC Inc. showroom in Chicago a few years ago, and she has remained a key rep there for some amazing clothing lines... Heard of  such delightful lines as Miss Me, LA Made, Kersh, Rock Revival, Renee C,  and MinkPink?? I seriously hope you have...if not, do some research asap.  I am pretty much obsessed with LA Made, Kersh, and MinkPink...as you would see for yourself in my closet. As a whole sale clothing rep, Lindsey travels to various tradeshows (Magic in Las Vegas, Intermezzo in NY, etc.) to reveal these crazy gorgeous clothing lines for the upcoming seasons..... Basically, she's on top of the trends MONTHS in advance- I seriously almost just passed out from absolute NOSTALGIA and complete longing for such a job- TOTALLY jealous here. To give a deeper glimpse at her perspective, they are currently showing fall preview, yes FALL.  Well, of course  I asked Lindsey to collaborate with me and provide amazing info for SPRING.....as well as future posts....LOVE HER FOR THIS. So, this is my lil intro to a series of posts going forward regarding the Spring Fashion Trend Forecast. Please join me this week as we push the winter blues OUT OF THE WAY and head right to SPRING..... First up tomorrow is the intensifying trend of CUTOUTS and a look at SPRING COLOR. xo


MEET LINDSEY....in a RIDICULOUSLY COOL cutout dress....



No comments:

Post a Comment