Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Style Spotlight: Duru Armagan


Something new I am starting (today) with the blog is the Style Spotlight- each week I will be selecting and then photographing people with different styles to highlight and debut. I love the idea of showcasing others' unique styles, rather than just representing my own. So much inspiration is often drawn from what's around us, which in many cases may just be a person (with a breathtaking sense of style) walking by.

The first gal I chose for this part is Duru Armagan, owner of Sloane Boutique in OTR. For those who frequent this blog, you know by now that Sloane is not only my favorite boutique, but pretty much the only store I will buy from that does not originate from a web address (at least not yet ;) Duru has done an outstanding job starting up and carrying out this retail gem on Vine Street and has gained quite the following with her amazing eye for fashion. So of course her personal style is simply impeccable... very boho with a side of edgy- all in all, her outfits are totally covetable. Want to achieve this look? Simply stop in Sloane and the expert herself will show you how it's done.
xx -A-


Heartloom dress [available @ Sloane], Topshop blazer, Steve Madden boots



House of Harlow sunglasses [available at Sloane]




*Thank you Duru for being my first model! Love this girl..and her crazy-good style*

No comments:

Post a Comment