Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Mother's Day From Sloane



I'm not a writer. I wasn't really sure what I was for a long time. One thing was for certain though, I have always been interested in style. Looking back I think I got my love for clothes and expressing myself through Fashion from my mother. She got this love from hers.

My mom and grandma still influence my style and inspire me everyday. Some of my fondest memories came from rummaging through my grandma's jewelry and clothing with my mother. I remember being captivated by the fact that she sewed her own garments. She always looked her best and to this day won't leave the house without perfectly paired jewelry, make-up and clothing. My grandma is always the shinning light in every room she enters. 

My mom travels the globe and is very much in tune with the culture of the world. She shops everywhere from markets in Africa to designer boutiques in France. She is constantly influenced by the people, places, and art she discovers. She's my hero.

Last November my dream came full circle when I opened my very own Boutique on Vine Street in Over-the-Rhine. My grandma and mom have been incredibly supportive and their influence is in every inch of my store. 

This Mother's Day, I want to personally invite you and your mothers to come share a shopping experience at Sloane. 

Happy Mother's Day!

                Stay Inspired,



my mom and dad on their way to their engagement party...loving the lace and feather detail on her dress
my mother in a beautiful maxi dress made by my grandmother


fabulous in fur!

grandma in one of her own designs





don't know what to get her? we have gift certificates available as well! let her style herself in Sloane!



No comments:

Post a Comment