Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Big, Bold, and Braid!



    Although my passions in life are not so fashion forward or literary, I got off to a start in the wild world of hair! So, please excuse my bad manners and I'll briefly introduce myself. For the past seven years, I've had the pleasure for working for a large Cincinnati salon (still checking with corporate for the, "okay!" to use said salon's name.) During this seven year stretch I've assisted Oribe and Arrojo, runway in San Fran and Chicago for Christian Audigier, and worked with some of the most talented women and men I've had the pleasure of meeting. As for now, I can't wait to open my world to the blogosphere!

  Braids, juvenile and tacky, I think not! This is my new favorite recycled trend. Singing to the hearts of the whimsically bohemian, to the youth in us all, and quite frankly my dear, can be sweetly sexy! Here are a few of the new...




No comments:

Post a Comment