Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FASHION from DOWN UNDER


       Something totally random I realized this week... I follow a lot of fashion-affiliated Australians on Instagram. Not quite sure how that came to be but I am very happy about it. Something about Australian fashion is just pure perfection in my eyes...it is SO on point with my fashion taste. Perhaps its the boho-beachy appeal.... The amaze fashion plus the beautiful beaches seriously makes me think that if I were to ever move, to the continent of Australia I shall go. I think I would fit in quite nicely with the kangaroos and dingos.

  In all seriousness (not that I am entirely un-serious about relocating in the land down under), the fashion that comes from  Aus is just oh-so-good.  With MBFWA underway, I have been anxiously awaiting the insta-uploads via the Aussie fashionistas all week. From what I have viewed so far, there has been a whole lot of beautifulness gliding across the Sydney runways.


An Australian based fashion line that I have recently been quite drawn to is the oh so lovely Zimmermann. This Aussie clothing and swimwear line reveals consistent collections of delicate, feminine, flowy perfection, with color ways and prints that make my heart happy. Their recent Resort debut at MBFWA completely fulfilled the fashion world's expectations of this divine line- filled with florals, silk, pastels, and chic mesh details- I have viewed these pictures numerous times and have yet to grow tired of what I see. I melt with satisfaction each and every time. Allow your eyes to enjoy what they are about to see. {love, A}


















 sources:  au.lifestyle.yahoo.com, oystermag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment