Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WILD over WILDFOX


   I n  L O V E  with the fun, playful, care-free vibe of WILDFOX  COUTURE clothing line. This dress (named the "poolside dress") is one of my favorite pieces that I have worn lately.
   The Navajo print combined with the flirtatious cut of the dress made for the perfect outfit to wear on a Summer night out. With the price point beginning around $60 and not reaching past $150, Wildfox tops, dresses, skirts, and hoodies make for a no-brainer purchase...if this is up your style alley, that is. As for me, this is completely on track with my style, so it is inevitably a coveted line of mine. Shop the collection HERE
Hoping this Tuesday finds everyone all smiles after a long holiday weekend!

Xo Andrea

Wildfox dress, Cut 'n Paste bag, Peace Treaty bracelet (from Vogue Vert)

.... and a small glimpse at some of their amaze pieces (available to purchase on their site)

No comments:

Post a Comment