Friday, April 6, 2012

Who wears short shorts

I do....that's who. I have always been a fan of denim cut-offs, but this year I am kinda obsessed. They are easy, edgy, versatile, and (in my opinion) can totally be pulled off for both day & night looks. Throw on a breezy tee & flat sandals with these during the day...... add heels and a classy-chic OR (dare you to wear) an edgy- risqué top... caution: this may depend on what you're going for and WHERE you're going ;) While these cut-offs (hence their name) tend to be on the shorter side, they can take a turn for the worst pretty quickly, depending on the style & what's thrown on top. The main drawback with these denim gems is that they can be a bit pricey- they tend to match right up with the price of FULL-LENGTH designer jeans (WTF- shouldn't they be at least HALF the price?!) While I am still contemplating giving in & buying A pricey pair (which I have rationalized  as a "smart purchase" as a nice pair will surely last a long time), I have found a handful of totally affordable denim shorts that can be bought with no buyers-remorse (visit Zara & Singer22.com). The pairs I have purchased (thus far) are from the wonderful world of Zara (as pictured below). OH- and check the two outfits I put together for separate day & night looks. HAPPY weekend! xxo-A-


Snatch these frayed cut-offs HERE

el día

la noche

 ITEMS FOUND AT REVOLVE, SINGER22, & ZARA 






No comments:

Post a Comment