Monday, April 9, 2012

Tie Dye and A Slit-So-High

Two of my favorite style elements in one amazing dress... Young, Fabulous & Broke, you had me at hello. This maxi (as seen below) was the perfect piece to throw on for a gorgeous cool night in Florida and will be seen very soon again in the upcoming Spring weeks in black (yes, I loved it so much, I bought it in two colors). I am and will forever be infatuated by anything with a tie dye effect....and that's that. And as maxi dresses currently take up a significant space in my closet, I am constantly on the look out for fresh & easy pieces.... and Young, Fabulous & Broke seems to always leave me wanting more. A maxi with a slit is one of my most coveted looks for sure...it adds an immediate edgy-sexy-chic facor to any simple, easy piece.  Young, Fabulous & Broke is a line you are definitely going to want to pay a browse too... these pieces are filled with cool colors & AMAZING washes (ombre galore), offer flattering silhouettes, and reveal fashion-forward cuts... Oh, and um, the fabric is super soft.... perfection??!! Shop Young, Fabulous & Broke  HERE.  Happy Monday friends!! xx-A-









No comments:

Post a Comment