Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FREE. PEOPLE. LOVE


I love, love, love looking on Free People's site from time to time to ignite some style inspiration. As a former wholesale rep for Free People, this beautiful line captured my heart years ago. Oh the days when I could purchase endless FP samples right out of our showroom.... As I am still destined and determined to attend Coachella next year - for both music and (honestly, mostly) fashion- I have been completely captivated by viewing every and any source that reveals Coachella style from the past few weekends of the festival. The style that is captured at Coachella is unreal and completely right up my alley. Many looks I have seen entailed bits and pieces of Free People as their line consists of very Coachella-esque wear. I am downright infatuated with all of the crochet and fringe. Many of these looks went straight to my wish-list.... hope they catch your eye as well. xx-A-

         



No comments:

Post a Comment