Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend WEARwhere: Holy Versatility


In my opinion, American Apparel is the epitome of a completely versatile clothing line. Point one: I tend to wear American Apparel pieces all year long. I 'll buy a casual mini dress and sport it all  Summer, and then pair it with leggings (and if necessary, cardi or jacket) for the colder months. I LOVE the amount of wear I get out of American Apparel pieces, and they offer a completely reasonable price point which allows for guilt-free purchasing (yes!) The amount of wear (rewear galore)  + the affordable prices = the American Apparel wearer totally benefitting. Point two: American Apparel allows for some super easy day-night transitioning. This weekend, I was looking for an outfit that I could wear during the day to go shopping and then just switch up with heels to transition for evening cocktails. What I ended up choosing? Aside from the shoes, a head-to toe American Apparel ensemble... but of course!

Here's what this look was all about: the Baby Rib Mini Shift Dress (which is about three years old) + Shiny Nylon Tricot leggings (new & L O V E) + Circle Scarf ( which I highlighted on The Over-Analyst HERE last week).




 As I'm sure it is COMPLETELY obvious at this point (and several A.A. posts later), I am just a tad obsessed with all that American Apparel has to offer: fashion forward styles, totally bold colors, and TOTAL VERSATILITY. Happy Monday!! xxx- A-


No comments:

Post a Comment