Monday, April 2, 2012

Cover up with C O LO R

Fresh off a flight home from Florida, I am completely still in beach-mode. And this gorgeous weather here is certainly helping my "beach high" carry on (relieved to not come home to a random snow storm which sadly is not entirely out of the realm of possibilities here in the Midwest). With the sunshine & ocean on my mind, and Spring Breaks in full-effect right now (oh, and Summer is approaching, or is it already here?!), I thought a post covering cover-ups would be just the right fit for today. Along with some pics of two of my (to-date) favorite cover ups (one of which belongs to my sister "in-law"), I skimmed the 'net for some cool selections as well. When it comes to cover-ups, I personally find it unnecessary to spend above $200 on an item that is destined to get wet, sandy, and faded by the sun. So, that is what I have included below....nothing is above two hundos. Among my searching, I did stumble upon a couple in the $500 range, whaaa??- I cannot find this amount reasonable for even the most upscale of resorts or vacation destinations (but that's just my own lil' opinion). Hope this coverage-on-coverage helps with your swimwear wardrobe shopping! Happy 4-more-days-till-Friday! xx-A-




Coverup: Victoria Secret (purchased last Summer, available again this season)





Coverup: Trina Turk



































No comments:

Post a Comment