Friday, February 24, 2012

Two Old Hippies

First of all....how insanely cool is the name of this store? I didn't even need to think of a witty post title, they nailed that beautifully. Let me welcome you to what I so boldly refer to as one of the coolest stores I have ever entered. Located in the Gulch area of Nashville, this store is pretty new (opened in September) and a must-visit while in the city. The unreal decor and clothing/jewelry displays alone are cool enough to make the trip to the store. Upon entering the doorway, it was love at first sight. M was there- she felt the love radiating from me- and knew it was a total "me" store. Two Old Hippies brings a new refined meaning to the term "boho-chic." They bring this term alive to per-fec-shun.  I get goosebumps just thinking about it- can you tell now that I was indeed in love?! I scored a handful of awesome rings-one made from guitar strings (amaze) and two new purses- one a small white studded  shoulder bag and the other, a ridiculously cool dark green leather fringe shoulder bag with a chain strap (this will be all over my future outfit posts, I'm sure of it).  As a bonus, the leather purse was totally reasonable, enough said.  Aside from the completely rad (this word was definitely necessary) selection of clothing (Lauren Moshi), jewelry, and accessories this store has to offer, they also double up as a guitar store....oh, and did I mention there's a full-on stage in the back where they bring in performers, AND serve cocktails??!! Umm, yeah, so I was saying....R-A-D. Don't believe me? See for yourself below. Or better yet, head to Nashville and get the real-deal experience. It's totally worth it, and Nash is pretty cool to visit while you're there ;) Happy Friday and hello weekend. xx-A-

ps. Nashville not on your future destination list? Buy some of the goods on their site: http://www.twooldhippies.com/
















1 comment: