Friday, February 10, 2012

floral + feminine {forward}

Why hello there, Friday... I have been waiting for you since Monday. Today I would like to allow your bright eyes to feast upon a beautiful collage (made by me via an AMAZING fashion collage program-where have you been all my blogging life?)....featuring FLORALS + my favorite tee clothing line with a big splash of feminine chic-ness going on. Both pairs of floral denim are by {Citizens of Humanity} all tees are {LnA}, braided headband (Free People} and the hair braid is, well, DIY or shall I say, DAYOR (do at your own risk) - as I find the perfect cascading braid to be quite challenging to construct at times. The denim is on my wish list aka will be found in my closet by next week. ALSO.... per Instagram, floral prints are rockin' up a lot of the NYFW runway shows. My favorite pictures so far revealing fabulous florals are from alice + olivia's debut of their pants line, featuring gorgeous floral (and wow factor) stripe prints. NEED.A.S.A.P.
Happy weekend! xx-A-

ps. I clearly need to play around with this app more-need.larger.images.


2 comments:

  1. DVF&Current/Elliot collabo! You must see their Spring vintage classic skinny printed floral denim... amaze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fabulous collaboration...need to find these asap! ps, Gracie, can I have your job please?? xx

      Delete