Tuesday, February 14, 2012

share.love.always.

Happy Valentines Day! I want to personally take this chance to thank anyone and everyone who has taken the time to view this blog. While this is only a few months old, the blog has become a pretty big piece of my life- lots of time, consideration, & true passion goes into each post! With that, this process has brought back a missing piece to me, which is my love for fashion, while reminding me of something I have forgotten how much I love, writing, and has introduced me to WONDERFUL new things as well. And for that I am grateful- and for all those who have encouraged me, I am even more grateful. I am so in love with my ridiculously amazing fiance, my beautiful friends, my loving family, and everyone that shows a bit of love by reading what I have to share! LOVE is a beautiful thing and should always, always be shared. xx-A-








1 comment:

  1. I am blessed to have you in my life! Thanks for sharing all your blogs!! I enjoy your writing. Happy valentines!

    ReplyDelete