Monday, February 13, 2012

Print CRAZE

Kind of SUPER obsessed with the fashion world's focus on PRINTS lately. Let me begin by notifying you that I have never really been into prints...but that has indeed changed as I have been exposed to most desirable prints every.where. I. look. While I have not quite taken on the bold endeavor of mixing prints together, I fully intend to... very soon. I feel that this should not be an intimidating task for me, as I often throw on a rando array of pieces on a daily basis. I tend to take the following route- the less I contemplate about what I am throwing together, the better off I am. First and foremost on my wish list now is a collection of printed denim and leggings (including the lovely florals). They are just too fun, and that's that. Another mini trend I'm quite drawn to is rocking out cool prints via the blank canvas that lies upon each of our ten digits. I am completely into playing around with nail color (see below) but prints need to find their way to my fingers right now. I have decided DIY is not going to happen  as I don't have any patience with allowing my nails to dry- my go-to-nail gal will most likely be receiving a call from me tomorrow (she rocks, and will totally nail it....hey there pun). Happy Vday Eve all! xx -A-


Saturday WEARwhere

 mini dress {American Apparel}, leggings {Ladhka}, shoes {diba}, armparty {dannijo, yurman), tiger neckalce {hark + hark}..... super serious photo shoot look {DIY}

WANT/NEED/PRETTY PLEASE

top left: David Lerner <shopbop>, nail art via tumblr, Current Elliot <revolveclothing>, Mother the     Looker in A Day in Paradise <revolveclothing>, Current Elliot (hard to see but there's neon detailing on the side -swoooon-) <revolve>, MCQ by Alexander McQueen + another set of Current Elliot <revolve>, nail art via tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment