Thursday, February 23, 2012

rock & rollin'

Hopefully this post meets you with a great big beauuutiful grin- as that's how I am usually feeling on Thursdays. Just one.more.day....until Friday, whew! Somehow these short weeks end up feeling longer than normal weeks, and I am not quite sure why. Anywho, as promised, I have two more posts to share from my trip to Nashville last weekend (sigh, wish I was there...although, I am looking quite forward to a weekend in OTR). Two new  super hot spots to check out and that makes me just as excited as visiting a different city, for reals. Instead of rambling and jambling along (as I could honestly do for quite some time), I am going to share my mini collages displaying my outfits-of-the-day(well, night) while in Nash. Hope y'all enjoy!!! (I just had to do that) xxxox-A-

ps. how hard did Mere's post rock yesterday? Wait till you see her outfit from Sat night....bam.

top & tights: (from) /Urban Outfitters/;  mini skirt and bandeau: /American Apparel/
 wrist full o' rowdiness: /dannijo/, /bijouterie/, /yurman/, /wanderlust+co/

A   dress:/American Apparel/; circle scarf: /American Apparel/; tights: /Urban Outfitters/, shoes: /Vince Camuto/;
       mini white purse: /Two Old Hippies/;  headband (ADORE) /Two Old Hippies/
** headband was sold as a wrap bracelet- totally worked as boho-chic headband- I advice giving this a try!

 M   jacket: /Winter Kate/; tank: /Helmut Lang/; faux leather leggings: /American Apparel/;
       shoes: /Christian  Louboutin; clutch: /Foley and Corinna/, necklace: /Two Old Hippies/



 


1 comment: