Monday, February 6, 2012

happenin' happenings

This was my favorite kind of weekend: no fixed plans, allowing you to just wander about and do as you wish, all.weekend.long. FRIDAY- after an early evening trip to American Apparel, the fiance and I grabbed a bite to eat at Senate(pure deliciousness) and then, per usual, bopped aroud OTR for a few hours. We ended up at the ever-so-charming bar, Japp's, where we sipped on creatively cool craft cocktails and hung out with great company (love that there's always a chill crowd of people here). Noticing the spirited/modish/chic bartender/owner, Molly, mixing up drinks behind the bar, I of course asked if I could snap a shot of her for my blog. (This was, as I see it,  my very first crack at capturing street style which will in time, become a main focus in our posts) - too.fun. Totally enchanted  by her whimsical polka dot dress + her eclectic collection of crazy-cool tattoos.
SATURDAY- one of my closest gals had made the best-ever decision to go for bold bangs. Of course I wanted to be there for this marvelous milestone....with iPhone camera in hand. Sarah (from Soapbox) totally nailed this cut....and Kate more than ROCKS this look. So so soooo goood. See for yourself.
Later that night....the man & I celebrated our 7 year (holy moly) anniversary at Nicola's (...so yum). SUNDAY... Super Bowl...TOO much football, blah blah blah. All in all- lots of wonderfulness this weekend. xx -A-

Top {no clue where this I found this very distressed/holey tee-oops-but I love it}, Skirt {UO},
Booties { Steve Madden}

Delightful bartender/owner of Japps @mollywellmann (on Main St.- go.there.always.)
{#bravery @katesheridan} {#geniuswork @sarahunterman}


dress {Jack -from SLOANE, duh}, grrrarrr tights {UO}- made up the name. obviously.
booties {Vine Camuto}, necklace {K.Amato -find her online, right now please}
bracelets {Bijouterie} + a touch of Yurman,   nail radomness {OPI}


1 comment: