Monday, February 20, 2012

city breakout-- Nash love

Just arrived home today from a  most l o v e l y  weekend in one of my favorite cities- Nashville, I heart you so much. The boy and I headed down there Friday afternoon and spent the long weekend enjoying fabulous food, great company, ah-mazing shopping, delish cocktails, and of course, got a nice dose of some good ol' authentic country music.  As a wonderful bonus to the weekend, I was able to spend some time with my co-bloggin' gal and her man on Saturday- shopping happened (of course) as well as a fun lil' double dinner date. All in all, the weekend was filled with much needed fun & relaxation. This week's posts will cover Nashville happenings from outfit posts to my-new-most-favorite-store-in the- entire- world (M & I completely stumbled upon this marvelous new spot, and I was instantly filled with COMPLETE bliss). Here's a sneak peek of what's to come on the blog in the (short-yes!) week ahead. Check back in with us, fun things to be shared! xx -A-




No comments:

Post a Comment