Thursday, February 16, 2012

red {hot} pop

My favorite way to instantly accessorize in a crazy-good way is to add a bright pop of color on your lips. All it takes is (literally) two swipes, a splash of audacity and voila...your look has just acquired an eye-catching element. Those who know me are fully aware of my obsession and thus continual committment to this cosmetic trend. I am rarely (never) spotted out and about on the weekend without a ridiculously bright lip shade....during the work week is a different story. Since I began sporting this look via bright bright red shades, I have realized that it becomes quite difficult to "move on" to another shade...(committment issues/overly committed)... and to go lighter or (GASP) nude... just ain't happenin' here. I tried pink last weekend- happened to lose the new lipstick the night I bought it- and have decided, it was simply not meant to be. If bold lips is just not your thing, I am a huge fan of what a pop of red (& each and every bold color)  anywhere in the head-to-toe look can do- glorious wonders, that's what. It's really quite magical. xx -A-

My go-to for INSTA-GLAM...
        CHANEL: {Rouge Allure & Coco colors} EXCESSIVE, LOVER, & CAMBON
        LAURA MERCIER: SUNRISE

TOP ROW: NYFW FALL 2012 models sporting the red hot lip.
BOTTOM ROW:Yves Saint Laurent /Neiman Marcus/, Reed Krakoff  /Saks/,
Christian Louboutin /Neiman Marcus/,  Marc Jacobs /Saks/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment