Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beach Bum


   In just a few days, I am off to Southern Florida for a long vacation in which I will become "one with the ocean." Okay, so that might be taking it a bit far...however, there is something so enchanting, inspiring, and blissful to me as soon as I step foot on a beach. The sight and sound of the ocean immediately brings me to a state in which I feel completely centered. I anticipate any vacation, but this one I am particularly looking forward to- so I can think...reflect...recharge. Sometimes it just takes getting away for a while to do so.
   While I am zen-ing away in Florida I will of course be taking endless pictures to share when I return...and will hopefully come back with some sense of direction in my life...just perhaps?! Still waiting for the universe to shift me in the direction I need to be heading... ;)  Below are some pictures I felt beach-insprired by as well as a look into my beach tote! Happy Tuesday!





ps this is how I shall be signing my posts from here on out as I recently realized that x's and o's have made their way on my personal over-it list. {translates to "peace and love"}

<paix et aime, Andrea>




1: Victoria Secret Tand Cover Up   2: Fifty Shades of Grey (duh)  3: Ray Bans   4: Kiehls Lip Balm  
5: Recently purchased Target sandals    6: SPF #necessity   7: Rebel Yell Tee from Sloane   8: Zara frayed cutoffs


No comments:

Post a Comment