Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sunshine Renewal


    Well, I am finally back from a 12 day vacation spent in Naples, Florida... and oh was it nice. More to come on this later in the week as I continue what I have been referring to as a bit of a  "personal transformation" (sometimes you just need to get a way and take a closer look at things).... a lot of reflecting and renewing occured during my trip which I think comes naturally with the sound of the ocean, the viewing of a sunet, and some time spent alone with my lovely fiance & inspiring mom.  I am attempting to carry this process on through this week to continue to clear my mind although this week's process includes a 3 day juice fast/cleanse which I am learning is quite challenging the first time...1 1/2 days down - just waiting for the "boost of energy" they claim kicks in with a cleanse!  I felt a detox was much needed in my life though and I'll be sure to give an overview once I am finished- a tip I learned first hand today: do NOT watch the Food Network while attempting one of these, its a real slap across the face...

     While I didn't do too much during my trip (and loved it), there were a couple  nights of going out to great dinners with my fiance for the first half of the trip. These outfit pictures were based  around all of the loooovely VogueVert pieces that I am wearing....I cannot get enough of these eco-friendly items. If you haven't done so already, be sure to head over to VV here and check out the amazing collections!

So happy to be back to blogging ...I didn't have much internet access on my trip which turned out to be a good thing :)  .....happy Tuesday!!!


NECKLACE, BRACELETS, & PURSE AVAILABLE AT VOGUEVERT.COM
JOIE DRESS
RING AVAILABLE AT SLOANE







   

No comments:

Post a Comment