Friday, June 8, 2012

Givin' the Cold Shoulder

More than often I feel hit over the head with certain fashion trends that saturate the market. Color blocking, neon, the hi lo hem, etc. Not to say I haven't jumped on the hi lo bandwagon more than once, but I love stumbling upon a trend that isn't overdone or an idea that is poorly recieved.


Just another day at the office

Lately I've picked up on a subtle trend among women's tops... exposed shoulders. Appropriately named "cold shoulder" shirts, this fashion statement is similar to the "cutout" trend but with sole emphasis on the shoulder.

Marie

I asked some of my Express Ladies to bare their shoulders and model their favorite looks!


Amelia


Melaak


What better way to show off tan summer shoulders?


Hope everyone has a great weekend!
-KIMBLER


















































No comments:

Post a Comment