Friday, June 22, 2012

Dear inner bohemian


... let's play together more often. I had been "saving" this outfit for quite some time, as I too often do for no apparent reason, and felt that Florida was the most perfect place to wear it. It has a very bohemian/beachy vibe that made me gravitate right to it. In my opinion you can never, ever go wrong with anything Free People, which is who the crochet top is by.  I wore this look on a date night out with my handsome fiance (see picture below, yeah, he's all mine) as we went for dinner in downtown Naples. While it was really tempting to jump in this fountain and splash around, I resisted....although I know right where to find it should this urge return!

Hope this weekend meets everyone with fun plans and good times..the weather in Cincy is supposed to be gorgeous! 


Free People top /  Willow & Clay maxi skirt / Purse from VogueVert / Sam Edelman sandals


#luckygirl





No comments:

Post a Comment