Wednesday, June 27, 2012

through my lens

       While this is not my typical fashion-oriented post, I do feel that fashion is inspired by and captured greatly by day-to-day sights & moments..... witnessing the various shades of a gorgeous sunset, seeing colors contrast amongst our environment, a flicker of light that catches your eye, a bundle of flowers giving off bright, radiant colors that just seem to somehow compliment each other to perfection...art, nature, beauty, photgraphy, fashion- to me, it's all interrelated. As you all know by now, I have been completely captivated by photography recently. While on vacation, I tried to capture each and every beautiful moment I laid eyes on.
Hope you find as much delight & inspiration in these photos as I did Y A















wonder if this umbrella-lost-at-sea found its way back to shore......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment