Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend: WEARwhere

The weekend (as I think is the case for most everyone) is undoubtedly my favorite time of the week.... I truly love exploring my ever-growing neighborhood... it continues to amaze me, the growth and change that is taking place right outside my building... and I always seem to feel immediately revitalized and complete when I am able to spend time with wonderful friends & family. These past few days included a delightful combination of these things....what makes me craving the upcoming weekend the moment the previous one ends... (ugh, Monday, we we really need to reconcile our differences at some point). Both nights, the boy and I caught up with wonderful people in our blooming 'hood.... so many places to check out in OTR.... I highly recommend putting it in your future plans. Showing two of our closest friends around the neighborhood on Saturday (prospective neighbors!!!) allowed me to truly take in all that has emerged in this area lately...amaze. On Sunday afternoon, we celebrated my most favorite, special & in-style  lil' gal's  bday...which happens to fall on leap day.... I'm pretty sure she should be a child model. Happy start to a fresh new week full of beautiful moments to be made! xx- A-

On the wrists: Dannijo; asos; Little Mahatma; jeans: AG; sheer top: Splendid; scarf: Nordstrom

my new side-kick <obsession> fringe bag: Cut 'n Paste from Two Old Hippies


dress: American Apparel; boots: Chinese Laundry; necklace: hrh collection (http://www.hrhcollection.net/)


perfect cozy Sunday attire w/ leggings: BB Dakota from Sloane

birthday gal & fam, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment