Monday, March 12, 2012

So tuff

Zoooooom, went the weekend. While some kind of sinus/allergy/congestion has me feeling a bit blah on this dreary Monday, I know my new z-pak will soon win this match (so long, farewell, on-going-4-week-cold).... And this may be the first Monday in a LONG time that I have actually felt excitement... because my one and only sister (technically "in-law" but in reality (my reality), she's my legit sister) is coming to visit me this week! Smiles all around. Lot's of fun things planned for our weekend together #threemoresleeps. This past weekend was filled with some "takin' it easy" time, grabbing din downtown and as always, boppin' around our 'hood de O.T.R.  Crowds of people have been filling the neighborhood lately, which is pretty cool to be a part of.... although finding a seat at one of our go-to  bars now requires some strategy and planning ahead (we are currently testing & analyzing patterns of crowd-overload times).... Oh, and a new Nikon cam has been welcomed into my life, to support my new-found-love of photography (who would have thought?!) Hope this week of crazy-good weather allows for a fun & enjoyable Springy week. xxo- A-

**pictures taken outside of the Know Theatre, how cool is this wall art?**


Blazer: silence + noise / Top: brokedown / Jeans: J-Brand / Shoes: Vince Camuto /
Bracelets: dannijo, asos, yurman / Necklace:  little hawk (from Sloane)

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment