Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Greenery

I absolutely L-O-V-E all the green (totally necessary) that is sprouting earlier than usual due to this amaze weather. It is in the 80's today in Cincy... Seriously?! It's kind of throwing me all out of sorts as I keep thinking that it's June ...but nope, it's still March... I'm pretty sure I can get over that though. Speaking of green, there was a whole lot of that (and some) around on Saturday for good ol' St. Patrick's Day. As my sis-in-law was in town, and we are not exactly "beer drinkers," we decided to take a non-traditional approach to celebrating the "holiday" by sipping on champagne and wine all.night.long.  I am totally cool with the color-of-the-day on St. Patty's as green is hmm...probably in my top three fav colors. So, Steph & I dressed in green and hit the local OTR bars....and of course had gobs of fun (per usual). Check out the rando-collection of green-filled pics from the weekend. Happy humpity-hump day. Oh, and I have some awesome news to share at the end of the week that I am insanely excited about... I suggest checkin' in on Friday.  xx-A-

ps.. if my hair looks longer, that's because it is. Craziest thing- I woke up one morning and it had grown ten inches....




(me) tank & bandeau bra: American Apparel / jeans: AG /  bracelets: bijouterie, dannijo, asos  /
boots: Chinese Laundry / fringe bag: Cut 'n Paste / shades: ray-ban
(Steph) top: LA Made / purse: Louis Vuitton / boots: Miz Mooz


The green nail stands alone..



mid-celebrating purchase from Sloane (ring by DLC)


little bro, decked out in green #toocutenottopost

No comments:

Post a Comment