Monday, March 26, 2012

ANALYZE this.

    First AND foremost, how tricky of me to leave you all in suspense of the news I have to share?! I am seriously excited about a new (additional) blog gig that will begin (wait for it) this week. Each Tuesday I will be writing a fashion/style post for one of my FAVORITE blogs: the OVERANALYST. For those who did not view this past season of the Bachelor (are you living in a hole?!), let me introduce you to the lovely Jenna Burke. While she unfortunately did not remain on the show for more than a few episodes, she made a pretty big impact on viewers in the time that she was televised. She's ADORABLE, trendy, and has a killer personality, so why would they not feature her?! .... oh, and the editing they did to portray her as the "dramatic" gal that she is not, helped too I suppose..... After talking with her lately, I can assure you, she is chill as can be.... bravo editing, Bachelor. Moving on, she created the crazy-cool blog the Over-Analyst which will now be covering every element of life that you would care to read about on a blog: fashion, beauty, relationships, celebrity "gossip"....all bundled into ONE PHENOMENAL SITE. Jenna's Midwest roots (Nati' love) combined with her current big-city lifestyle (NYC) .... and her most recent public-status, makes for a very cool perspetive.... and her idea to gather contributers to add to her blog was pure genius. Look for my posts every Tuesday and be sure to add the Over-Analyst to your daily reads. Now,  I'll kindly leave you all with some outfit snapshots....Happy Monday (and happy Spring Break to me)... will be posting from the Sunshine State the rest of the week! xxo-A-

***Click to check out the Over-Analyst!


dress: Cooperative
bracelets: bijouterie, David Yurman
shades: Ray-ban
{worn to a an afternoon baby shower}





dress: Soft Joie
necklace: K Amato
bracelets: dannijo, asos
{out & about}

new fav jacket: Zara

top: Zara
skirt: Mink Pink
sandals: Sam Edelman
necklace: Elyse Vieni
{Sunday brunch}

newest addiction: Marc by Marc Jacobs aviators


No comments:

Post a Comment