Wednesday, March 7, 2012

All hail the 'Queen

While Spring is (currently) in the air,  the runways are rocking out fascinating Fall collections across the pond at Paris Fashion Week. As I have spent (way too much) time perusing the collections via various websites (my go-to for fashion week photos is style.com), I have inevitably fallen in love with almost every collection I have laid eyes on from PFW. Must be something about Paris.....I should go there, and be there, right now....sigh.  Now that that quick fantasy has ended, I need to share with you a glimpse of the insanely-captivating futuristic display that took place at Alexander McQueen's show via current creative director Sarah Burton (who I plan on doing an old-school-style research project on that will obvisouly be found on here, sometime very soon-perhaps tomorrow? who knows!)... The blog is my playground...  and I digress again..... no additional explanation is necessary here- just view the crazy-good creativity that flows from the marvelous McQueen runway show below. xx-A-











**images from style.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment