Wednesday, March 14, 2012

fishtail & florals @ Fountain Square

SERIOUSLY can't.get.over.this.weather. It is simply unreal and such a gorgeous gift for being mid-March. I just came in from sitting outside, and it felt oh-so-refreshing to absorb some true vitamin D (and hopefully my skin will now shed even the slightest tint of bronze?!) I really hope this weather decides to stick around... through the entire summer perhaps?! A girl can hope.... Although, I recall a white blanket covering the ground near the end of the month last year, no thank you. I'll stick with the optimism for now... Below are some pictures we captured last weekend, on another beautiful day, at the lovely Fountain Square. As you can see, I am having quite a bit of fun exploring the new cam. Enjoy the rest of this beautiful week! xx-A-




Jacket: Levi's / Skirt: silence + noise / boots: Chinese Laundry /
purse: Louis Vuitton / bracelets: bijouterie / sunglasses: Gucci


No comments:

Post a Comment