Thursday, December 15, 2011

Shop Local...OTR love

This weather is c r a z y..... I think I would actually rather it be snowing so that it felt a little bit more like Christmas....just sayin. So, today I decided to take advantage of this strange warm front that has whisked through our city and took a stroll through my neighborhood, Over the Rhine (which I might add I am madly in love with). Along my stroll, I decided to pop in to some of my favorite shops on Vine and snapped  pictures of some ah-mazing items that can be found in these ultra hip/eclectic/unique stores. So, grab your nearby drink of choice (mine will soon be a delightful glass of Malbec), sit back, relax and take in all the beautifulness that is about to be before you.......Oh, and then remember to come to OTR the first chance you get to buy Christmas gifts that will be ADORED by your love ones!

First stop..... Micah 12/v (so many INCREDIBLE gift items)












Next stop..... Little Mahatma (my go-to store for unique jewelry pieces)












Third stop .....Joseph Williams Home (we  purchased a new couch here today)











And last, but definitely not least...Sloane Boutique (in L O V E)

















*** All stores are found in the heart of Over the Rhine on Vine street (near 12th & Vine). Please come experience the rise and growth of this amazing neighborhood..... along with the shops, there are a handful of crazy good restaurants....Senate, Abigail Street, Lavomatic, Taste of Belgium, and A Tavola. Have a wonderful weekend! xo

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Andrea! And, love you too! What wonderful serendipity to run into you and Adam this evening... XOXO, kim

    ReplyDelete