Monday, December 12, 2011

Is this thing on?

    So, this is my first ever blog post...should I feel different?! To begin, I feel like I owe an explanation as to why I have chosen to create a blog. As I recently quit my job (not worth going into), I have had A LOT of free time on my hands and have become insanely intrigued by fashion bloggers that I have discovered via Instagram ( obsessed). I contemplated this for a while.... I am not a celebrity (darn dream never came true), I do not work for a famous designer nor do I have access to the latest and greatest inside fashion scoop (second dream that has yet to come true) and lastly, I  do not live a glamorous, jealous- worthy socialite life (still gonna hold on to this one).... so ALL things carefully considered, I got to thinking, "Why not?" I do enjoy writing, I am very passionate about things in my life, and as a preschool teacher I have become really great at sharing, so here I am, sharing my life with you.
     As I mentioned my love for fashion and all things related, I plan to explore a bit of that on here. However, I feel that the following disclaimer is necesary...
NOTE: With the exception of a minor background in retail/wholesale, I am not going to pretend to be any kind of fashion expert....my senses are just completely and utterly intrigued by fashion.
  Another tid bit- I do not intend on engaging in ANY kind of celebrity gossip, not my style. So if that's what you're looking for, please look else where.
   And just one more thing....I feel that my blog title (is that what it's called?) pretty much sums up whats going to take place here in my little bitty blog world.....
    * BRIGHT EYED as in "bright eyed and bushy tailed" refers to my curious and passionate tendencies while the BARE simply refers to this being bare/naked/unembellished babble And with that, most of my posts may be completely insignificant, but that never stops me from reading blogs :)
   Now that all of that is out in the open I would like to welcome you to my blog and hope you enjoy what you read and see here in the posts to come. xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment