Sunday, December 18, 2011

Joyfulness


A D O R E my beautiful friends....and feel so grateful to have each of them in my life. Last night, we hosted an engagement party for two great friends at our oh- so- festively decorated condo. There is a lot of red and gold decor going on in here and I am kind of loving it (thanks to Adam's mom who is an incredible decorator...she also filled me in on one of her decorating secrets, which is to just add a beautiful bow to anything and everything- its magical!)  Six of us (bridesmaids) put the party together and it was a definite success... lots of wine, delicious food, and as always, LOTS of laughs. Here are some snapshots from the fun-filled night! (ps....how gorgeous and stylish are my rockin friends?!)




















I am off to the lovely city of Chicago tomorrow to do some holiday shopping and mother-daughter bonding :)  Chicago posts & pics to come! Wishing everyone a wonderful start to the week! (Can't even believe next weekend is Christmas!) xo

2 comments:

  1. You were an amazing host and your place looked absolutely fantastically festive! Thanks for the great memories! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all the pics... You make me miss Cincy more and more! Cant wait to make it back!

    -David

    ReplyDelete