Monday, July 2, 2012

trend up the tech

 
     After dropping my iphone this morning and turning it over to find a lovely crack down to back of it... I decided a new case is in order. And probably sooner than later would be best, given my apparent fumbling tendencies. The case I had been sporting was removed last week when my phone shut down out of the blue and I thus embarked on a great attempt of trying to disassemble my iphone. *note: there are very, very tiny screws on the bottom that are nearly impossible to remove AND even once these teeny tiny screws have been successfully removed, nothing then loosens up as a result. In short, don't try this at home-especially since your phone may just magically turn back on just moments after going through all this trouble*
    Point being here, I don't think that case wants to go back on after I nearly tore it off, and I was kind of bored of it anyway.  As phones are now our forever sidekicks, they present themselves with a great opportunity to be a cool acessory that is constantly on display.
So, today I set out on a search for a new accessory for my sidekick, and here are some eye-catchers I found (second note: some of these, such as the fur-ball-esque cover, I would probably pass up on!)


SHOP THE LARGE COLLECTION OF SOCIETY 6 CASES HERE


SHOP THESE BAD BOYS HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment